PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE NUT BUTTER BROWNIE CAKES (VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, OIL-FREE)

Pumpkin is jam-packed with antioxidants, fiber and much of vitamins, particularly vitamins E and A, smart for skin and eyes.
So, place them in BROWNIE CAKES !!

I know I did not realize this concept, however I created this tiny chunk of chocolate bread - did not they very seem like a treasure chest? Next time I higher place some gold that may be eaten  there.
The ingredients square measure vegetarian, milk free, protein free and oil free.

And these brownies square measure simple to create, with pumpkin puree commutation oil. the feel are often somewhat dry reckoning on your ingredients, and more, therefore prepare a bit plant milk to feature to the mixture to seem sort of a brownie dough.
I poured the mixture into 5 mini loaf pans, however if you simply wish to create a brownie quick bread, the mixture can fill 6-8 pots of standard muffins.

I hope you wish my brownie cake !!

for more detail visit : greensmoothiegourmet.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments