Banana Bread Pancakes #simplemeals #healthy

Right up 'til the present time, heating banana bread with my mother is one of my most loved beloved recollections. It's one of those relieving mental pictures I clutch for those awful days when I just incredibly need my mother (and some prepared products.)

In the early piece of my youth, my mother telecommuted, so she possessed additional energy for preparing. From treats and pies to breads and biscuits, our home dependably had custom made treats. And keeping in mind that a house brimming with heated products is any kid's fantasy, my most loved part was getting the opportunity to help prepare.

Regardless of whether they were treats or pies, for our own family or a supper party, my mother quite often went out on a limb of giving me a chance to help. However, of the considerable number of treats I heated, banana bread is the one that still emerges in my memory. My duties shifted relying upon the current venture, and for banana bread, I landed the best position of all. I remained on a kitchen seat to achieve the ledges, potato masher close by, grinding away on a vulnerable bowl of ready bananas.
Banana Bread Pancakes #simplemeals #healthy
Also try our recipe Easy Cheesy Potatoes With Brussels Sprouts #healthy #cheesypotatos

Ingredients

  • 1 cup whole wheat flour
  • 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
  • 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
  • 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped

Instructions

  1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil, extract, and banana until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir just until combined, be careful not to over mix! Gently fold in the walnuts.
  2. Lightly spray a skillet with non-stick spray and heat on medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancakes begin to bubble in the center. Carefully flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Once cooked, remove pancake from the pan and repeat the process until all the batter has been used. Grease the skillet as needed with non-stick spray in-between cooking the pancakes.
  3. Serve hot, if desired top with maple syrup, honey, coconut butter, fresh fruit, or your favorite jam!

read more our recipe Keto Meat Loaf Minis #keto #recipehealthy

Source : bit.ly/2Ecih8E

Post a Comment

0 Comments